Reliable placement process
Impeccable assistant training program
Well-rounded team, making your life easier
Don't Take Our Word For It
We take our client’s satisfaction seriously.
Grow Your Business Successfully with LifeSquire
Lift the weight of daily obligations off your shoulders with our enthusiastic, reliable, and highly-trained assistants. Whether you need help at the office or around your home (or both), our assistants offer unparalleled support. A great assistant can help you save time, improve your work/life balance, and grow your business.
Our professional assistant services include:
- LifeSquire Direct
- Experience the benefits of having a team of highly-trained personal assistants to relieve the burden of daily obligations and household tasks.
- LifeSquire Connect
- Take your business to the next level with a rockstar executive assistant your entire office can rely on.
- LifeSquire Virtual Assistance
- Get affordable and flexible virtual assistance to help with business and personal tasks from a distance.
- LifeSquire Academy
- Our professional online training program teaches those in support roles how to meet and exceed expectations.
- LifeSquire Direct
Reclaim Your Time
See What Our Clients Are Saying
High Standards of Service for Hard-Working Clients
Our priority at LifeSquire is ensuring our clients are 100% satisfied. Our assistants are there to make your life easier and give you the much-needed support and relief you deserve. We know how hard you already work, so we’re certainly not here to add any more stress to your life.
At LifeSquire, we ensure that…
- All private information remains private. We don’t take your trust for granted.
- Your assistant receives the best possible training, saving you valuable time.
- Everyone is kept informed of and focused on your goals.
- You receive uninterrupted service at all times.
- You have a team that anticipates your needs.
- We offer value-based pricing.
Koch Communications Testimonial
“Koch Communications specializes in integrating digital media, content and search marketing, and earned media to build a client’s brand and help them sell their services and products. We started in 2005 with just me and over the years have expanded our services and client base so that now we are a company of 40+ employees. Our executive team was here for what turned out to be exponential growth in the past three years. They hung in there with me as the company grew 52% in one year!
That was the year we added LifeSquire to our executive benefits. Our execs were all but sleeping at the office because we had so much work coming in the door and so many people to hire to provide our services. I started with LifeSquire and found it very helpful with errands that were eating up my Saturdays as well as honey-dos where I didn’t have to manage all the details. I thought my team might benefit from it as well since they are three working moms. LifeSquire has helped them with household chores, child transportation, house sitting, dog sitting, filing, closet and office organization projects, and minor home repairs. One example of how LifeSquire has saved us money is when our EVP, Jenny’s 8-year-old daughter called to say she had left an important school project at home. The day was saved when LifeSquire retrieved and delivered the project — saving roughly two hours of time and the cancellation of two meetings for Jenny.
I will say every year, as we are examining our budget, the LifeSquire expense does come up for review. But we rarely hesitate to reinstate it as everyone on the team considers it not just a benefit but a true service that allows them to have a better work-life balance.
I have an incredible and very dedicated team. One of my most important jobs in this company is to support them day to day. A good salary and health benefits are certainly important, but they don’t have dinner on the table or the laundry neatly folded after a hard day at work so you can spend more time with your loved ones. That is a benefit that matters at our company. That is why LifeSquire is part of our team.”