Executive Assistant Training to Kick-Start Your Career
Add New Tools to Your Toolbox
Meet and Exceed Expectations
Strengthen Your Assistant Skills
Feel Like You’ve Got More to Learn?
Maybe you’re considering a career as an executive assistant but are unsure of where to start. Or maybe you’re already working as an assistant but want to grow further in your role. Either way, you probably feel like you’ve got more to learn to advance in your career. You want to improve your skills and become the best EA possible.
Take Your Career to New Levels
What if you could be the type of assistant your boss simply can’t live without? You want to become the most reliable person in your office. A rock star assistant can anticipate their boss’s needs and optimize their life to help them achieve more than ever before.
A great assistant knows how to:
- Set goals and prioritize needs
- Introduce simple habits that transform and support
- Communicate effectively
- Operate with efficiency
- Thrive under pressure
- Set professional boundaries
So how do you become this person? These soft skills can be cultivated and strengthened through professional assistant training.
The First Professional Assistant Training Program Created by Professional Assistants
Backed by 10 years of assistant experience, LifeSquire has developed a professional online training program for current and aspiring assistants.
LifeSquire Academy is suitable for executive assistants, as well as those in other support roles, including:
- Administrative assistants
- Virtual assistants
- Personal assistants
- Office managers
Through the LifeSquire Academy training program, you’ll learn the skills necessary to work in a high-pressure role, meet and exceed expectations, and cultivate a healthy working relationship with your boss. The course will help you grow into an effective and invaluable assistant and take your career to the next level.
LifeSquire Academy Delivers First-Class Support to Hard-Working Clientele
Our top priority is ensuring that assistants and executives/business owners get as much out of this training program as possible. We understand how hard you both work. And we want to help make your lives easier.
During assistant training, you will:
- Have 24/7 access to our online course
- Receive a full-length textbook
- Have access to educational training videos
- View practical modules with tips and tricks
- Take chapter quizzes to keep you on track
“Every work culture and environment is unique. Be up front with your assistant about the culture you envision and be sure it aligns with where they feel they can grow.”
“They did an amazing job vetting quality candidates for me. Everybody I interviewed was amazing and I’m happy to say I found an assistant. If you are looking to speed up your search, I would highly recommend their services.”
“In our LifeSquire Academy courses, we solely focus on the “soft skills” of being a great assistant.”
“I’m reaching out to see if I can engage you guys for another hire. My lead admin just gave me her notice, and I’ve only got two weeks until she is no longer with us. You guys did a stellar job finding Kenny for me, and we essentially need another Kenny.”
Choose From 3 Training Options
- Become a rock star assistant
- Work at your own pace
- Lifetime access to digital course
- Lifesquire Academy textbook and materials provided
LifeSquire Academy Group
- Spotlight on specific topics for your situation
- Habit forming group setting
- Build out a structure for positions
- Work on goal setting
*LifeSquire Academy course prerequisite
LifeSquire Academy Individual
- Spotlight on specific topics to your situation.
- Spotlight on specific topic for your situation
- One-on-one habit forming for the role
- Create structure for position and days
- Individual goal setting
- Quarterly reviews with assistant for one year
*LifeSquire Academy course prerequisite
Professional Assistant Training
Still unsure which path is right for you?